A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Tuesday, May 16

My upper secondary school life.

Finally sec 3, get into the same class with one of my best friend, Estrina. At the same time, differernt class with another best friend, Joan. Got into alot of problems at the begining of the year. Later, settled down. I still remember, i wasnt on good terms with my class girls. I feel that they dont like me, they think that i dont like her. Est was actually in a difficult postition. Until she tell me, i realise that my character really sucks. Can say that i change from good to bad, bad to worst. I dont blame anyone, and was thankful that she tell me to let me have a mind to change. There's this one big quarrel between me and est. I will never forget. Imagine, in class, no girls going together, all the girls don like you (i think) and even the guys do not have any good impression about you. I feel that i'm a failure. I'm actually having tuition with est sis. Once, because her sister was not at home still, i don dare to go her house. When i saw their father, i quietly hide into a corner. That period, i guesse was my worst time in the life. I dont know how to face them, have to hide from them in order to let me behave the way i am. I was.. such a failure. I tried talking to them, plucking up my courage, thick skin to talk to them although what i have done was wrong. Situation became better, but my relationship with est didnt change till i forget when also. I feel very lonely, and i admit that i hate to be lonely. The relationship between me and my classmates gets better. Of course, the one who has always been beside me has the greatest contribution, joan. Hahaha, turn out to be, me and joan having problems. It was awful, one by another. In the end, is because i do not know how to handle, friends are not owned by me and i always thought that they are. Finally, i accepted what i have in the end. Though, wasnt that happy, but it turn out that true friends will always be beside you no matter how many friends they have. Secondary four, only get really serious in work during preparation for mid year. But I know i have to work hard! Jia you whole sec 4 who is taking o's this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home