The ever first thing I regreted.
I love maths, really, seriously. Today i get back my result for my favourite subject, a maths.. Guesse what, the only subject that i was really really excited for the results, made my heart sank. I flunk the paper totally. Managed to pass actually but i was extremely unhappy with that kind of result. I really work hard for a maths, because of a maths, didnt study chemistry and get a wonderful marks, 35 over 100. Thought that a maths will get very high, in the end, everything is spoilt. I guesse i was too arrogant, i thought that i am already very good in it. Offers to teach people, but cant even help myself. I was really very sad, and most, feel very bad to my tuition teacher, est sis. I know she cares alot for me, yet, i disappoint her. She put in so many effort but i didnt do well. I dont think that i have put in effort which a student should have. I feel really bad, really disappointed, really sad. I'm not gonna be proud anymore, i don not want the same thing happen in o'level and prelims, i do not want to have the same feeling as today. I promise myself, i will study hard. Jia you!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home