A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, May 17

The one that has an impact in my life.




She's my best friend! Joan Tye. Begining of school, we dont like each other, we really dislike each other. But now, we're yet so close. We've gone through alot alot of things. Too many to list out. Friendship problems, love life relationship, family problems alot and alot. I'm thankful to God to have Joan as my friend. She's the one who accompany me through thick and thin. Although now we might not hang out that often as last time, i believe, deep in both our heart, we treat each other as best friends. I remember, we cried because we are near in distance but couldnt have a chance to spend time together alone. I remember, what happen between she and shuan, jianwen, kenneth. And what happen between me and fred, estrina. I remember what happen between she and her family. I remember what happen between me, joan, jianwen, jinghui, peter. I remember what happen between F4. And of course, i remember the times where she was beside me, consoling, encouraging, listening, standing up for me and even have fun together. An important person who has always been beside me through secondary school. Joan, thanks for everything, you'll always be my best friend. I believe our friendship will not last for forever, but for as long as we live.


Friends as long as we live!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home