DESPERATE
Hey! I lazy to upload pics ah.. When i got mood ok. Yeah.. Come on! My job! After a dinner with my Jiayi cousin.. With sakae.. And NYDC ice cream! Wait a min, no money spend ok! She treating me as my birthday present. Ok.. NYDC ice cream is shiok!!! Hahahahahaha. Then we went shop for my prom bag. Ahiya! I sure upload pics for prom. Guesse what? I ask her pay for me my bag first, cause i don have enough cash, need to go withdraw. Then, when i wanan pay her, she say she give me as a gift. BIRTHDAY PRESENT! Aww, so sweet! But she say, pay for my cab fare then. Of course i agree la! She told me what job should i get. Ok, borders! I want work there! Pay is above 6 per hour, people there are cool! The one who spoke to us, english damn power! Or.. Kinokuniya? YEAH! If not, starbucks.. pay is 6.50. For the first 60 hours is training, and they still pay you. And working in starbuck is not too bad. BUT, for part time jobs.. Find in straits time on sunday. Those jobs like roadshow? YEAH, pay is good. Is like.. advertising for something. And may last for 3 days. So they will call you when they need someone. Yeah.. Above is all the info she gave me. My 1st choice, BORDERS!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH! I'm real DESPERATE for jobs. And.. Lastly, my cousin didnt take the cab fare. I only pay 10 bucks.. HAHAHAHAHAHA. We go huge age gap, still can be very close. And she is the closest cousin with me, much closer than my sister even? Yeah, love my cousin! =))


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home