A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, October 18

ARGH!

Freak. Damn pissed.. WAH! I really don know why my sister got this kind of bloody temper.. Is like.. WHAT THE HELL LA??? She happy she treat you nice, she not happy she treat you badly. And everytime i have to let because i'm younger. I don have camer, have to lend from her.. Ok, then? Have to beg her. Even when i wanna put photos in from the camera to the computer, i have to talk to her nicely, no wrong ok. But, what i get in return, her scolding. When i wanna charge the camera battery, what did she say? Scold. Then, throw the thing for charging on me. Ok, i kept quiet, cause i need the camera. I need to borrow coloured pen from her, she scold. I want to fast foward this show cause i don wanna waste my time watching those not important de. When she wake up, she saw me fast fowarding, she off the show. So when i say ok, fine, you not watching, so i can watch mine liao. She take the remote and watch scv. I wanna watch vcd, i have to wait till 12 plus at night. Cause that is the time she finish her show. I wanna watch what, i cant. She has the tv for the whole day until she sleep. I have this computer. Know why i can use computer everyday as long as i like? Cause she got her laptop and don need to use this com. HA HA. Fine.. Younger, must being treated like this. When she quarrel with my father or mother, who is the one helping her to talk and consoling her? When my father give me money, i'm the one who give her half of the total sum. Is this the right way of treating your younger sister? She do what, i cant interfere. Same as i do what, she cant interfere. But, i feel it's quite unfair. She can talk on phone in the room when i'm sleeping. I cant. When i do that, she scold me.. FUCK. Right treatment. Thanks alot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home