A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, September 14

Ok.. This post yesterday's.. I didnt know what i was writting and therefore i deleted that blog.. Yeah.. Ok.. Hmm.. Is actually quite a long story and i don wish to name out who.. Anyway, whenever i blog is either i'm too sad, too happy or too bored.. Wahahaha, everybody do this right.. Ok. Hmm.. Ahiya, maybe i'm too sensitive? Or maybe i think too much. But i feel what things are now is what i'm thinking now. I didnt wanna say more because is like.. Friends will drift somehow? And i feel that how i treat people, doesnt mean how they will treat back you. Is like.. As a friend, even though not VERY close.. But you just leave her to go home by herself when she is like having cramps.. Ok.. Hahaha, the ''her' is me la.. Is like, i'm not independent la.. To them, i think i'm someone who is, but i know i'm not and i'm trying to be someone independent. Is like, if the same situation happen to them, i'm sure i wont leave my friend to walk alone and rush off to meet my other friends. (I did that once actually but i'm terribly sorry) Precisely because i did that before that's why i learn my mistakes? I felt sad la.. Is like to them maybe is nothing but they are not in my postition.. (now i can understand how jez feels that time..) I'm trying, trying hard not to drop a tear. And i didnt! Hahaha!

And i starting to realise that.. Everyone always notice my english and laugh at it. I mean, ya, i need people to correct it. And if is like funny, ok go ahead, i will laugh too. But keep talking about it makes me uncomfortable. I know that my english is bad, that's why i'm learning, but imagine, YOUR friends keep laughing at it. And, i'm laughing together with them when i don think is funny la.. I mean sometimes it is, but keep saying keep saying keep saying makes me irritated. And.. I really really hate people to talk about huiying. And yet people will ask me will i miss huiying when i leave the school. WTH. I said that i hate her, means i hate her and she will be my enemy forever until she apologise. Is because she don apologise which makes me pissed. I repeat man.. I really really hate talking about her. I hope they will stop talking about her, i mean in front of me. Cause i don even wanna mention her name.

And.. Yeah! I love blogging? Sometimes i cant even find anyone to confine too. Blogging makes me feels better.. I can complain like hell and only 3 person plus me knows about it. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I feel much better now. Thanks for listening.. Bueeeeey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home