Teacher's Day Celebration.. + Choir Farewell Party..

Ok.. Now is 212am.. I wanna wish all teachers a HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! Yesterday was a wonderful day. Hahahaha, i didnt wanna go sch at normal time cause est they all were going swimming. And so.. I wake up at 8 plus, on my phone, and found out that.. They didnt go swimming! Due to the rain.. Hahaha so.. I rush to buy the teacher's day gift, balloons! In the rain, me alone.. A lonely girl, travel all the way to bugis, with a bag and a spoilt umberella. Hahahaha, ok enough.. Yea.. So i faster travel back to school after buying what i want. There'a a funfair btw.. Hmm, didnt really have time to have a good look.. Looks.. Not bad? Hahahhaa, then i went up to hall to prepare for the balloons. And, one by one.. Give the teachers.. Btw, i cried.. Yup.. I feel very sad.. Last year in school.. Haiz.. Then me and jez went to have our lunch.
Ok.. Evening.. Farewell party of choir.. It was.. Soooo much fun. Me, cedric, jez and yong zu(whom i didnt expect) meet together. Ok.. Then we eat ice cream, we were actually meeting for one purpose.. Buy b'day cake.. For dyna and yessy(although both of their b'day is over) but then, the task is taken over by xiuyi! Hahahah, so.. We proceed to Miss Han's house, for the party! When we reach there, me and jez started taking pictures, pictures and pictures! With.. Caiyi, michelle, peiling, peiying, claudia, xiuyi! Yeah! And.. Seniors are locked out outside.. Think, they having surprises for us.. So, we just.. TAKE PHOTOS! Finally, we were in to the function room again! We play this game call 007 bang. So funny la.. And, suriyanti, angeline and dyna arrived! The sec 4 puls winson.. Continue to play, and.. It's dinner time! Yeah!!! Miss Han give us the permission.. Seniors eat first!!!!!!!! Yeah! After that marvellous buffet that we had.. Is chit chat time.. All of us running here and there, taking pictures! Yeah! Then.. Is the time.. The time for the teachers to give us the gifts.. One by one.. Our names is read out, shake hands, claps and claps and take picture. Then we stand together and sing ''I wish you well my friend''. I keep ren the tears. And cedric speaks.. His speech.. And one by one.. Speech.. Weiqiang one is so touching.. And.. Cannot ren liao la! I cried la.. Xiuyi, claudia, suriyanti, angeline, winson, cedric cired too.. The speech each and every said.. Was super touching. Alot alot of juniors cried.. Really alot. Maybe, due to the atmosphere? The background music.. And so.. The cake is here! For Yessy and Dyna.. After the whole thing, playing time again! Cream of the cake is around.. And, the seniors which is us, started going around asking ppl for signature.. Yeah! Mine was.. So nice!! Hahahahhha. Btw, our present is actually a book bind by papers with our photos inside! Yeah! It was so sweet, so sad, so memorable. Then.. The seniors stay till the very last min we can be in the function room. The day is over. The party is over. The fun is over. End of our CCAs journey. BUT, we wont forget each other. Because choir really means alot to me and i'm sure to all of the seniors. It makes me strong, let me see the bond in it, how united we are. The teacher's effort, hard work are not gonna be wasted! The last choir outing is.. so.. WONDERFUL! Then.. Me, angeline, dyna and winson take bus home together. Ok, winson is a nice guy. We had to drop at the same stop and he offered to wait fpr the bus with me. And before i board the bus, he asked me to message me when i reach home. This is call Gentlemen, unlike some guys in my class..
Ok.. Mood was spoilt when i online. I saw bunny online. I can swear that he is the last person i ever wanna talk to. Unfortunately, joan me and him covers.. I really cant stand his attitude la. Is either i had misinterprete it, or.. Is like this. I cant stand bunny and wenjie's attitude. And both of them does affects me alot..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home