A day that i didnt expected.
I didnt expected things will turn out this way. I always thought that my family has no promblem with money.. From young, what i want, i will have. Not in everything kind, but we can afford to get whatever we want. Until today, my sister saw my father at our house downstair eating bread.. Alone.. Not kaya bread, but a loaves of bread, plain kind.. To save on money? At first i didnt want to care, cause i thought he was still sian of eating real food.. In the end, my sister say cause my father has no money already.. So, my mother, my sis and me started talking about this.. My father had been gambling since i don know when.. But it was this year i think, i thought that, nothing.. Really nothing.. Cause he gamble on horse racing.. But my mother say he lose quite alot.. And have to borrow $13000 from my mummy.. He lose money, no money, have to eat bread alone.. And he is sick.. I forget what illness, but his leg will swell for nothing, everyday he had to put his leg into one pool of hot water.. As for my mother.. She is rich, seriously she is, i don no why.. And she went to buy inssurance.. For the whole family, she want us to have some money when she pass away.. And she bought really alot.. Every inssurance have to pay an instalment for 2 years.. Every month $5000. One inssurace in one month cost $5000.. Imagine, me and my sister alread cost together $10000, plus herself one? And i don no how many she bought.. She said alot.. And she lend money to my father? She paid for all the bills and my sis and my allowance. My father didnt gave her allowance for like.. near to 1 year? My mother not working.. My father still have all those stupid cards, what master link or whatever.. I don no, credit card he has.. Oh man! I feel really sad.. Very xin tong to see my father like this. My mother already asked him not to gamble.. But he don wanna listen, my mother ask me and my sister not to mention this to my fathe, or he will scold my mother.. Is like.. Haiz.. I really didnt expect this to happen.. Yet i keep using my money as though there is nothing.. I have tuition which cause $280 for four lesson.. And i gonna have 2 lesson per week from next week start cause of the prelims.. ARGH! I DAMN FED UP! I didnt do what a daughter should..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home