A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, July 6

Primary school life..

I went out with meiyun, aina, peggy, nicholas, benjamin, weihao and one of aina's friend last night. To ochard! Aina came back for holiday, till yesterday we met. No much change, but i think meiyun bian chio liao! Her everything, guesse me and her gonna meet up soon. While all of us was eating, we talked about primary school, who pretty, now still? Nadya man! I soo long never see her le.. 3 years plus le.. I'm happy we still can meet out together and have dinner, no everyone have the chance though.. Hahahaha. Benjamin, someone whom i have crush when we are primary 2, now? Turn to ah beng liao.. He smokes, i don like people to do that.. But he still have the cute cute face.. Shuai la! I like guys to wear button shirt, he wore that, but don know why inside why still have to wear one more singlet, werid.. Hahahaha, but, i'm really happy that we still can hang out together. The primary school life.. There's alot to laugh and talk about.. And times to be miss..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home