A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Monday, June 19

Dreams..

Wahahahaha, these few days, i slept damn long, and dream alot alot. The first day, i dreamt that ben have stead. I don know why.. Hahahahaha, i don like him, only as a friend, but i don know why i cry. I hide beside my classroom door and cry. Estrina and adliah came.. Then.. Hahaha, i woke up. Today, i dream that jinghui ask me for stead! Wahahahahaha, i agreed to. Yup, it was.. Werid. The day when me and him was together was the day when we go out, then after that we didnt talk or sms de. Actually i rememeber, i don like him one. Is because he ask, so i just ok loh. I was intending to ask for break. Hahahaha, then woke up. So funny!!!!!!!! These few days dream is real funny man!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home