Making a fool of myself.
Yesterday night, i feel that, i was so stupid. Making a fool in front of him. It's was actually jinghui b'day. My mood wasnt good at all. Part of it was affected by the post i put up about fred.. Sort of miss him at that time, and sad. I was chatting with jevonne all the while. She was talking abt wenbin. Until then, i realised yesterday was jinghui b'day, of course i went to wish him happy birthday. Suddenly i burst out a question to him, ''did you ever miss the past?'' He replied with,''the past?''. Me.''yes, the past. The past when all of us get together.'' His reply was,''yeah'' I was real shock, real happy. I cried, cried loudly, don know for what reason. Maybe part of is was because the feeling of missing fred but most of it was because i really happy that jinghui still think of the past. I asked,''i wonder, can we all be as close as last time?'' He reply''lol.. sure'' I said,'' oh my god, this is a dream, are youu serious?'' I waited for very long, no reply, although he was online still. I feel that i'm such a fool.. Real stupid. I said to him''forget it, take care, happy birthday!'', trying to ignore what his actions were, trying to act as if nothing was happen. Seriously, i feel really hurt, i feel stupid in front of him. I blocked him instantly. Hahahaha, what a stupid thing that i have done. Hoping what of his answer will be? ''Yes, we can be as close, i just miss all of you so much..'' What the hell, dream on tan lijie..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home