Big Walk
Ok, i went to work on 21 of may.. Recent sunday.. I hope after estrina see this, she wont go tell her sister. Or i will be in deep trouble. But Is because of alot of reasons then i go work. And didnt regret going work, cause that's really my last day. They are gonna take out my name after that day! Went to work at 4am! Because my dear manager Lousie attatch over and ask me come at this time. Great to work with her once again, because she transfer to other store long before i quit. It was.. Fun? Hahaha, this year big walk differernt for last year's one. So slack. Last year dont even have chance to talk to others. This year? We just stand at the counter there and crap, the crowd was much lesser. Lousie was in charge of service, serene and gang was in charge of production. Because of Lousie, i'll be standing at the counter the whole day.. Sad, didnt have a chance to touch the kitchen. Serene was there!! How to.. Oh man, lucky she didnt come say me, or i surely shout back. But instead, they keep talking about suet lin. They dont like me Lousie and Suet Lin, so.. Is like, counter against kitchen?
Lousie alread ask us to take order as fast as possible so that kitchen side will keep producing products.. At the end of the day.. They wasted about 50 SME? Hahahaha, i think em and filet espically too.. What a waste.. After work, Sam came down, we get into his car and go to bugis to eat.. I think that, how sam talk is like.. Damn bad? I mean, dont need say ppl till like that what, so me and yun rui still keep quiet, let sam and suet lin talk as much as they want. Then we went back to store to look for our darling! Bryan!!! Ok, joey was working.. And we found out what happen between she and Louise... I feel, sad for both.. Shocking too, but sort of predicted this will happen.. Ok, jia you Joey!!!
Then? We headed home of course, came out from house at 4am, went home at 8pm. I was totally.. Tired.. But i ren! Because i watching my favourite show with my sis, er mo zai shen bian. For the 3rd time, i alread know what they gonna say, what they gonna act, but i just cant help but watched again. I cannot ressit the temptation! Hahahahahaha.
Lousie alread ask us to take order as fast as possible so that kitchen side will keep producing products.. At the end of the day.. They wasted about 50 SME? Hahahaha, i think em and filet espically too.. What a waste.. After work, Sam came down, we get into his car and go to bugis to eat.. I think that, how sam talk is like.. Damn bad? I mean, dont need say ppl till like that what, so me and yun rui still keep quiet, let sam and suet lin talk as much as they want. Then we went back to store to look for our darling! Bryan!!! Ok, joey was working.. And we found out what happen between she and Louise... I feel, sad for both.. Shocking too, but sort of predicted this will happen.. Ok, jia you Joey!!!
Then? We headed home of course, came out from house at 4am, went home at 8pm. I was totally.. Tired.. But i ren! Because i watching my favourite show with my sis, er mo zai shen bian. For the 3rd time, i alread know what they gonna say, what they gonna act, but i just cant help but watched again. I cannot ressit the temptation! Hahahahahaha.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home