People whom i like before!
Let's count it from secondary school..
1) Myong Nam-- my god brother now.
2) Kenneth-- my god brother too.
3) Joseph(bunny)-- Opps.. my god brother again.
4) Yiliang-- Because of him, alot of things happen.. Hahaha. My god brother too.. Moreover he very shuai!!!!!
5) Jian Wen?? Hmm.. I like him less than a week, and i treat him as my big brother from then on.
6) Fred-- He is my god brother actually.. We ended up being together. My first boyfriend.
7) Bryan? Like him.. for 2 days..
8) Ben-- I think he is a nice guy.. Not really sure whether i like him or not. Just put in case i really do.. Actually better don.. Cause i don like younger guys.
9) Micheal-- My god brother. Hmm.. sort of a little cursh on him.. Very soon, it's over!
10) James-- my god brother. I find him shuai! Wahahahaha.
Ok, bson must be wondering why i didnt put down his name because i always treat him as my brother!!!!!
1) Myong Nam-- my god brother now.
2) Kenneth-- my god brother too.
3) Joseph(bunny)-- Opps.. my god brother again.
4) Yiliang-- Because of him, alot of things happen.. Hahaha. My god brother too.. Moreover he very shuai!!!!!
5) Jian Wen?? Hmm.. I like him less than a week, and i treat him as my big brother from then on.
6) Fred-- He is my god brother actually.. We ended up being together. My first boyfriend.
7) Bryan? Like him.. for 2 days..
8) Ben-- I think he is a nice guy.. Not really sure whether i like him or not. Just put in case i really do.. Actually better don.. Cause i don like younger guys.
9) Micheal-- My god brother. Hmm.. sort of a little cursh on him.. Very soon, it's over!
10) James-- my god brother. I find him shuai! Wahahahaha.
Ok, bson must be wondering why i didnt put down his name because i always treat him as my brother!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home