Sad..

Hahaha. I enjoy blogging, telling myself how i feel, ok.. I finally finished the show.. (AGAIN?) I dont know what's wrong with me, asking myself why am i like that.. I get very tired easily now, i just burst out crying yesterday when talking to yun rui. I dont understand why guys always lie and break promise. I sort of.. Lost hope in them. It's not the first time anyway.. I really need someone to let me lean on now. I don mind being alone in fact sometimes i really love to be but at the same time, i dislike to be lonely. These few days, my feelings are.. Real complicated, maybe that's why when i watch the show, i'm really very crazy. I hope someone will be like him, to care and protect me.
Ok!! Let's get back to him and the show then! His name is?? Mike He Jun Xiang. Watch the show and see how he protect the girl he like, Yang Cheng Ling, in the show. They are really cute, and sweet. Their phrase, ''Ni de xi huan, zhen de ling wo hao gao xing'', ''Wo bu guan hui shan hai dao shui, chu le ni, wo shui duo bu yao.'' So sweet right? He really shuai! He look like er mo. In the show, fans who like him call him prince. And of course! He's my prince!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home