A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, May 18

To love and want to be loved.

I love the movie ''er mo zai shen bian'' alot! I seriously thinks that they are so sweet.. If only.. I can meet someone like him.. I like being alone but at the same time i don feel like being single. I want to be loved and protected. Sometimes, i really cant help but to admire friends around me. They are pretty and good in character, they have many people going after them, sweets things that those guys did. Yet, i don have. I dont feel unfair really, maybe because nothing is fair in this world. But when i watch the movie, i realise, i strongly need someone to be there for me. I need attention. I really want to meet someone who i love and love me soon, fast. I cant wait to have xin fu de gan jue. The one who is right for me.. When will he appear?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home