A bad day.
Yesterday just watched finish er mo zai shen bian.. So sad.. No more to watch, cant watch le! Chinese o's coming!! Jia you!!!!!!
Ok, i feel very bad today.. Is like.. a long story? But sorry sharilyn, for not saying a word when mrs fawzie say that.. Really sorry, i think what i did really very jian.. I feel such a failure. I do not wanna lose the trust that finally they had in me. I'm like bei pi.. Oh man!!!!! I feel so bad.. I actually wanna message mrs fawzie to clear the misunderstanding. But estrina say better don, because she also wont listen as she is too stubborn.. But i really feel very bad!!!!!!!! Haiz..
Then, i went bugis alot. Actually quite happy that joan didnt wanna accompany me go in the end! Or i also wont discovered so many things.. Reflections going on. Memories keep rushing whenever i am alone.. Ok, brass plaza? You know so nice now! The popular i mean, really big, filled with everything! Do go there if you wanna find nice stationary textbook blah blah! Really alot alot of things..
Yup, so sorry for what i didnt done today.. I should have speak out! Coward me! SORRY!!!!
Ok, i feel very bad today.. Is like.. a long story? But sorry sharilyn, for not saying a word when mrs fawzie say that.. Really sorry, i think what i did really very jian.. I feel such a failure. I do not wanna lose the trust that finally they had in me. I'm like bei pi.. Oh man!!!!! I feel so bad.. I actually wanna message mrs fawzie to clear the misunderstanding. But estrina say better don, because she also wont listen as she is too stubborn.. But i really feel very bad!!!!!!!! Haiz..
Then, i went bugis alot. Actually quite happy that joan didnt wanna accompany me go in the end! Or i also wont discovered so many things.. Reflections going on. Memories keep rushing whenever i am alone.. Ok, brass plaza? You know so nice now! The popular i mean, really big, filled with everything! Do go there if you wanna find nice stationary textbook blah blah! Really alot alot of things..
Yup, so sorry for what i didnt done today.. I should have speak out! Coward me! SORRY!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home