Boring!
Oh man.. The coming monday is chinese o' level.. Now is.. Hmm, 1634? I haven even done anything on chinese. Haiz.. No mood at all man.. Really very sian, like not taking o level like that.. After blogging, i'll go study then..
I miss the show, er mo zai shen bian.. Hahaha, almost every blog is about this.. Please go and watch cause is real super nice! Compared to er zhou ju zhi wen, is funny but er mo zai shen bian nicer!!!! Yes~! How's everyone recently? I very moody nowadays.. Just don feel like talking to anyone, i mean in school.. So sian.. June holidays coming! I'm excited because i gonna study!!!!! Wonder do i still have the mood now.. Haiz.. Really sian.. All sec 4s jia you! Take care!
I miss the show, er mo zai shen bian.. Hahaha, almost every blog is about this.. Please go and watch cause is real super nice! Compared to er zhou ju zhi wen, is funny but er mo zai shen bian nicer!!!! Yes~! How's everyone recently? I very moody nowadays.. Just don feel like talking to anyone, i mean in school.. So sian.. June holidays coming! I'm excited because i gonna study!!!!! Wonder do i still have the mood now.. Haiz.. Really sian.. All sec 4s jia you! Take care!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home