I found out that someone hack my personal blog, which is this blog. I sort of comfirm it is huiying. I wanna talk to her, wanna ask why, she has this bloody effort to hack my blog. And, me and joan no longer friends with jianwen le. I think.. No much loss to us. I mean, he's no longer the one i knew? And i think, he never will. But, i will always remember him! Cause, he really gave me good memories before, really..
Went to play bball with bunny, weilun, wenjie, estrina and est friend.. I intro everyone to est friend, but forget to ask his name! Hahahaha, then went over to joan's house for bball. Hahaha, tired la.. 3 hours of bball. But basketbal just rocks! Ok? Wahahaha. Then me and bunny walk home.. Yup, to chup lao la.. Cause nearer loh.. Serangon to ciruit road leh! Wahahaha, we spent about.. 1 hour plus? But talk alot, and know alot from bunny.. Yup, hmm, i don know la.. Whether i got really like him.. Should be don have la.. So werid! Wahahha, just a crush, just a crush.. Hahahaha =)
Went to play bball with bunny, weilun, wenjie, estrina and est friend.. I intro everyone to est friend, but forget to ask his name! Hahahaha, then went over to joan's house for bball. Hahaha, tired la.. 3 hours of bball. But basketbal just rocks! Ok? Wahahaha. Then me and bunny walk home.. Yup, to chup lao la.. Cause nearer loh.. Serangon to ciruit road leh! Wahahaha, we spent about.. 1 hour plus? But talk alot, and know alot from bunny.. Yup, hmm, i don know la.. Whether i got really like him.. Should be don have la.. So werid! Wahahha, just a crush, just a crush.. Hahahaha =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home