A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Monday, June 26

Oh man, i guess that's not a crush anymore.. Like le.. Sian, always like someone who like my bestie.. Always, always.. I don wanna be like this, i don wanna like someone so easily, i don want, i don like, i don want.. I want to have a change. When friends ask me, whether will i tell him i like him? My answer is no, i don dare. I no longer have the courage to be like last time, tell him i like him. I don want, to face another rejection. I don want, to lose our friendship like this. Suddenly, feel very sad, seeing him liking her like that, i seriously xin tong for him. I don know what to do, haha, in the first place, i cant even do anything. I just feel, very sad suddenly.. No reason, don know for what.. SIMPLY MAD MAN! Argh! I don know what i want, feeling, empty.. Am i waiting? Waiting for what will he say next, what will happen next, what will he do next. Waiting for things that will never happen.. Waiting for miracles that will not appear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home