A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Monday, June 19

DAMN BLOODY FUCKED UP!

Ok, i only have 4 people reading my blog, Joan, estrian, jevonne and bson. I don see any wrong writting MY OWN blog about what i think about others. Even i was wrong about his intention. Yup, i wrote about jianwen, cause i think he's werid to sudd talk to me and joan when he was the one who don talk to me and quarrel with joan. I really don think i'm wrong to write that. IT WAS MY BLOG ANYWAY. And, i asked huiying to help me edit my blog. Really appreciate her help, even though IF she can behind my back said that i'm fake. But i thank her helping me and feel damn bad cause my expectations was higher. Yup, found out. Jianwen come and talk to me about MY blog? Which i only give 4 of my friends the new password? I think so long, and realise it was huiying who see my blog. So, of course i ask her. 2 days later which is this afternoon, she replied. Ask her la. She say yes, she was the one who read my blog and tell jw. I told her that i really don mind she tell jw, cause she and jw are close, but why must she read MY blog then? I told her that it was personal. I asked her before that if she edit my template, does it mean that she know my password. She laugh and say, even if she no my password, she don know my url, so no use. I already know that the password can be hack, that's why i never mention to others about my url. She took the effort to found out my pw and url right? After she edit the template for me, i changed my pw. Huiying say that maybe it was HER CURIOUSITY which make her see my blog. Am i really so stupid to believe? I replied her.. I don think u meant it in this way. She said, maybe not. Then what's the supposed to mean man? I said, it was my personal blog, would i wanna put password if it's a normal blog? Arent you invading my personal blog? She said that's not invading. Ok, i replied her.. Meaning, you do not have respect for others? Then don expects people to have respect for you when you hack into other people blog without asking. Oh man, i do not wanna talk to someone like you. She repiled, gosh, neither do i.

CONCLUSION.. I don think i'm in the wrong. She knows that is a personal blog, yet she went to find out my url and pw to read my blog. And she still can say everyone have the right to read people's blog. Then why do i wanna put password then? Dumb man. Riddiculous. Just tell me that you just wanna read my blog fullstop. And i will know what kind of person are you. Trusting you to help me with my blog, in the end, let you read all the post that i have write? All my secrects. Oh man.. I not ever gonna trust their gang of people. Oh man.. FUCK OFF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home