Went to ktv with jojo, joan and ys. For 7 hours and watch movie.. Silent hill. Ok, my mood was completly spoilt at night. Ya, make me no mood to talk about how i spent my day.. Ya, what? Huiying's thing again. What the hell.. Ok, i told my friends about it. Of course la.. Fucking pissed ok. To some people, it may look as though is a small thing. But to me, a great matter! My blog leh!!!!!!!!!!!!! My everything inside.. How can she like this. Talk till she is correct, no wrong coming into my blog.. Walao.. DAMN GUO FEN..
EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Previous Posts
- DAMN BLOODY FUCKED UP!
- Dreams..
- I found out that someone hack my personal blog, wh...
- I don know why..
- Great time today!
- Sian, nowadays my friends keep having family probl...
- Feel rather empty, that me and ben sudd didnt talk...
- Why does girls always in the disadvantage?
- The exciting movie!~~
- ARGH!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home