The last year.
After Art's night yesterday, i suddenly realise, we, sec 4 and 5 doesnt have much time left in our secondary school. Time just pass so fast. Now, we are alread in sec 4, taking o level in 4 months time and most importantly, 4 month left in macpherson sec. 4 months left to have fun with our own friends. 4 more months to the end of our secondary school life. Today, i have been alone at home, i think i damn emo today la. Is like, time really pass so fast. Last performance le. Can you imagine, next year, we'll not be wearing our school uniform, we will not be stepping into circuit road, we'll not be with our friends but with one group of strangers. I know that life still have to go on. I tell myself that, i'll treasure the remaining 4 months. I promised. I love my friends! Let's work hard and treasure our time..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home