A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, June 28

About him..

A real tired day, from school reopen till now, 3 days.. Is either cant sleep, or not enough sleep. Hahaha, am i fated to wait? Is i ownself wanna wait de ba.. Rehersal, rehersal, rehersal. Choir, choir, choir. Homework, homework, homework. Him, him, him. I'm real tired, feel like sleeping really really long.. TIRED!! Today, school release at 1.15. Have to wiat for joan to go singapore post together. She wanna buy clothes you see. Hahahaha. We went to eat lunch, as we eat, we talk, time passes so fast. We have limited time choosing clothes then.. Hahaha, off we rush! To this fashion, none she like though.. So, rush back to school for rehersal.. Had a easy time la, then choir turn.. Oh man, some was really nan ting loh! Completly out of tune.. Sian.. Really very tired after having the finale again and again. Then me and joan went city plazza, she need to buy her clothes.. We walk for 2 hours? And finally found a skirt she like? It cost 30 bucks la.. Then we went to look for a top. Found one too.. $36. Discount.. Till 30, we think is too ex, bargain till 25.. The auntie don let. So we argue, finally i cant stand, i say ok, we don buy.. And joan say give you 25 to earn you don want.. Joan went to change. Little did we expect, she said ok, 25 was fine. Hahahaha, we won you see! Pro ba.. Joan suddenly pop out to me this question when we are talking about bunny. As all of you reading my blog now, jojo like joan.. So, it's like, irriatating of him keep asking me about joan, and of course, i wont feel happy, but not jealous too. Cause i alread know he like joan and i still like him, so, is i zhi cao one. Yup, joan ask me, you like that not sad meh? I said huh? Why you sudd ask this? She said no la, just asking. I didnt reply her then.. But, hahaha. Sad of course got la, but, what can i do.. I seriously do not have the courage to tell him now, that i like him. And also dont wanna spoilt the friendship that we had now. I will choose to like him, without him knowing, without telling him how i feel. Sometimes, really pissed that he always joan here and there.. Is like, oh man, i don need him to tell me to take care of joan la.. She's my best friend leh? Need to tell me to do that meh.. But, he's a really nice guy la.. Just that, i can say, he like wrong girl? Cause both me and joan know that they cant be together, although i wanna help, but, no use.. I think, it'll be better if he don like her. At least, he don need to be so hurt.. As for me? I don expect him to like him or be with me.. I just want, some care from him, as a friend, a real friend. I just want to.. Like him, silently..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home