A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Saturday, July 8

Flag Day.

My ever first flag day.. Bringing donation cans around, second time doing though. First time did for money! Yes, today second time.. Business not as good la.. Sian.. Ochard too many students doing le.. Singaporeans damn niao loh.. Act as nothing then walk pass.. I only aim at tourist, eldery, people with stead and family. Hahaha, i saw shuai ge la.. This damn hot guy.. Two guy one girl, carrying cold storage plastic bag, he so cool la, body damn nice, cause he not wearing top? They 3 damn hot.. Guess they live near ochard. The can is not heavy la.. Damn sad.. Things happen again. Our class girls.. Ahiya, chill man, i not involved! Yes! Hahaha.

5 days le, me and him didnt contact, like.. sms? I feel better ba.. Though like, very sian but at least he wont think that i like him.. I don want him know. But, the way din look at me, he like know that i like bunny.. Like, i don know.. I got a feeling like he know le, but i hope not.. I don want him know.. Am i like, very what to like him still? When i already know he like my friend. Like what est say, if she know she's in a love triangle, she will straight away don like the guy. I know i can don like him, but, i she bu de.. I know this will come to no ending, but.. Ok, i don know! Btw, hahaha. As i was writting this post.. He message me! YES!!!!!!! Jiayou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home