A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Sunday, July 30

Ok, definetly blog about this not because i went out with him to study.. But.. Things happen.. Ok, plan= me, joan, bunny, wenjie and angeline going to study in aiport.. It turn out.. Me, wenjie and bunny? WHY? Firstly.. Angeline don wanna come study with her but instead of her friends.. I also don no why, secondly, joan wanna ''create'' chance for me and bunny.. And, it turn out to be something else? Which makes me upset.. I did cry. Unexpectly, when bunny and me was eating dinner(wenjie went home liao..), joan came.. I got that feeling when she message me, that she will come.. Ya, turn out to be true too.. So.. Left we 3 in the end to study.. Btw, we saw jevonne! Really very qiao! Everytime when joan and me with bunny, we'll see von.. Ok, back to subject.. So, we went home.. Sending joan.. My phone was off! No battery.. I don wanna take joan's money, although u know that i have left nothing with 2 bucks.. Including my phone(no batt, consider as nothing?) So, i shoo bunny off home.. And went to withdraw money alone.. Guess what? Money don wanna come out.. I don know why it cant come out money.. So, i, alone, went around looking for public phone, with no handphone, no money.. First time in my life ok! I got so scared.. Serangoon.. Quite a scary place at night.. People around you keep looking at you.. I called joan and got panic when no one pick up the phone.. In the end, got her through her house phone.. I was so scared and my tears drop.. Didnt expected la.. It was really scary.. (I guess i know how joan feel few years back..) Yup, went home.. And the taxi uncle told me something.. It makes me reflect.. Actually.. I felt quite sad.. Towards him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home