A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, August 2

I don want things to be in this way.. Like what? Ahhhh!!!!! I feel that, he's cold towards me? I don mind poeple telling him, but, now is like.. Message passed unclear? Actually all along i don wanna let him go. It do no good, you see.. But since wenjie and joan wanted to tell him, let it be. But, Joan change her mind? Good sign to me. However i feel that the way he talk to me now is like.. Cold? I seriously got the urge to tell him that don misunderstand. But will that make it worse? I'm seriously thinking whether should i message him to tell him that just now.. Now still thinking. i SERIOUS, REALLY don want him to know, it will just end up like.. Avoiding? But, it makes no difference now la.. What the hell! Is like.. Argh! I will want to remain as friends compared to, talk to each other also weird weird then never talk. Is like is because i confess to him before 2 years ago and i no what will happen. That's why i didnt wanna tell him. I cant stop people from saying things, i just don want it to be so ''open''. Anyway he will know one find day but definetly not now. I really don wanna tell him. Argh! But, what's the diff now? Telling him will have this outcome, not telling him leads to this outcome cause is like.. Hints? I don want him to think that i wanna tell him then do so many things.. Damn fan.. Can we be friends?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home