Long time didnt blog! Hahaha, how's my recent life?.. Hmm, going on good? Everything stays as normal just that now i'm studying more. Revising all my work.. Argh! I scared that i do not have enough time to revise everything before prelims.. I want to go to jc, aim for better result! Yeah! Take care everyone! =)
EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Previous Posts
- I don want things to be in this way.. Like what? A...
- Ok, definetly blog about this not because i went o...
- A day that i didnt expected.
- I just want everything to be kept in the dark. I d...
- I wanna change for the better.
- Went to see the result show for singapore idol las...
- I talked to jianwen liao.. I want us to be friends...
- Flag Day.
- Primary school life..
- The last year.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home