I can happily tell people that, i'm from someone who is not so nice.. Became nicer.. With friends leaving me, I feel that I have to change. Therefore i did. I may be not that perfect nice yet.. But, i know that whatever i do, is not wrong. And even if it is, i will apologise when i realise my mistake. But, how can i ever accept that people don like me for no reason? I mean.. Ok, friends will tell me not to care, not to bother. But of course.. I will feel hurt. Is like.. Who is he? Someone who have been the same class with me for 1 year plus? My friend's ex. I can don care if i don no the person, cause i know there bound to be people who don like me for no reason. But, he is not someone whom i don know, he is not some hi-bye friends. He is my classmates. I'm pissed that why when the whole group are having fun, lying to the group of guys. I'm the only one whom he not happy with, when the whole group of girls is involved in this, when i'm not that one suggested the idea. I cannot stand their reason saying, mutual dislike? Is riduclous.. Ok, fine.. I cant accept this reason. I wont be a fake like him. In fact, i never don like him, i talk to him still. But he? Don like me, yet still talk to me.. Nevermind.. Gonna be fine in a while.. I still wanna blog about this and forget about it..
EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Previous Posts
- PIZZA DAY!
- Teacher's Day Celebration.. + Choir Farewell Party..
- Haiz.. Very sad.
- Long time didnt blog! Hahaha, how's my recent life...
- I don want things to be in this way.. Like what? A...
- Ok, definetly blog about this not because i went o...
- A day that i didnt expected.
- I just want everything to be kept in the dark. I d...
- I wanna change for the better.
- Went to see the result show for singapore idol las...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home