I miss Micheal? Or what? I feel that is he xiao qi that just because i cant talk to him on phone till the time he want. He didnt wanna talk to me anymore. Is like, i have school the next day but he doesnt have. I need to wake up at 6 plus, he don need to. He is those can don sleep for don no how many days kind but i cant. So.. Is like.. No choice, i cant even put down the phone that day. And i was REALLY tired. Ya, partly my fault also, because i'm the one who ask him to call me. But i really don know that i will be SO tired when i reach home.
In the end, cause of the really tireness in my voice, he let me off? And didnt take the initative to talk to me again from that day onwards. And, it is from the last week of school till now leh! Is so... Damn LONG! I know i'm at fault now, that's why i'm the one who keep on asking him to talk on phone. Cause i think by talking on phone, our relationship wont be so tense up or whatever. But so sad.. He is busy? He will RATHER call elina to ask her about pratical than me. Is like.. Just because of one night? Just because i cant talk to him till 2am in the morning when i having school tom? Hahahaha, ya, lame. I will wait. Till he contact me.
In the end, cause of the really tireness in my voice, he let me off? And didnt take the initative to talk to me again from that day onwards. And, it is from the last week of school till now leh! Is so... Damn LONG! I know i'm at fault now, that's why i'm the one who keep on asking him to talk on phone. Cause i think by talking on phone, our relationship wont be so tense up or whatever. But so sad.. He is busy? He will RATHER call elina to ask her about pratical than me. Is like.. Just because of one night? Just because i cant talk to him till 2am in the morning when i having school tom? Hahahaha, ya, lame. I will wait. Till he contact me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home