A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Saturday, September 16

Micheal

Ok.. I'm here to talk about him. Micheal Royce. We are close la.. From alot things happen till now.. I see him grow. At least now he is serious in studying. I don want him leave. I hope that if he have a chance to stay, he will really change.. Actually, he shouldnt hang out with Ben they all anymore. I know that they are nice, but they don need to take O's like what micheal have to now. I think he also need to think. That's what i tell him.. I believe in miracle! Hahahaha, i think micheal wont leave. I hope Mrs Chua will help in persuading his mother.. Moreover, if he stay in Singapore, he will be suspended and bar from all school function. He has to apologise to the guy also. I really really really really hope that he wont go.. Left two months.. If he's staying, i will ask him go out study EVERYTIME. I really want him to change..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home