A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Saturday, October 7

Secondary School Life coming to an end.[EMO]

The last day of school.. On the coming monday. I'm sad.. To leave the school, the teacher and most importanly, my friends. It had been great knowing all of them no matter there is good or bad memories. People always say.. ''Friends come and go'' But seriously i don agree with that, i really hope that i will still remain contact with all my friends, espically my two best friends. Joan and Estrian. I mean.. We had gone through so much and i really don wanna lose friends like them. I think, i wont forget my secondary school life. There is too much, too much memeories. It helps me grow, learn new things. I have lose somethings and at the same time, gain something. Most importantly, i learn how to treasure. So many things have happen and.. I really do not want it to end so fast. But.. Life have to go on.. I guess it's time after so many years of playing. However, i cant help but to think of it. I really love my sec sch life. So much laughter and tears. Friends will stay and will last. I really wish that next year at this time, i'm still close with all my friends.. Of course with my 2 bestie! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home