Hahaha, another post about mimi.. Ok.. At night, i went geylang to eat with ben and mimi. Btw, we are boyfriend and girlfriend now. Me and micheal.. Since the aunties in Kallang mac say we are.. So we are loh.. Hahahahaha. Yeah, first time go geylang eat.. I mean.. To those areas. I don like the place.. Really don like.. Full of people keep staring at us. Freak man! We spend our time talking.. Taking pic.. Yeah! Hahahaha. I love micheal alot! We drank beer.. Hahahaha, was only abit dizzy.. Maybe alread xi guan liao.. Anyway.. I feel very sad for micheal.. Yup.. Hahahahaha. ok.. Takecare bestie!
Saturday, September 16
Hahaha, another post about mimi.. Ok.. At night, i went geylang to eat with ben and mimi. Btw, we are boyfriend and girlfriend now. Me and micheal.. Since the aunties in Kallang mac say we are.. So we are loh.. Hahahahaha. Yeah, first time go geylang eat.. I mean.. To those areas. I don like the place.. Really don like.. Full of people keep staring at us. Freak man! We spend our time talking.. Taking pic.. Yeah! Hahahaha. I love micheal alot! We drank beer.. Hahahaha, was only abit dizzy.. Maybe alread xi guan liao.. Anyway.. I feel very sad for micheal.. Yup.. Hahahahaha. ok.. Takecare bestie!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home