Appreciation
Long time didnt blog and this will be a short one. Ok.. Having o's right now.. I'm slacking le la.. ARGH! LIJIE! JIAYOU! Tell yourself that there are better schools out there. You ARE competing with THEM, not your school mates.. Ok? Yes! Ok.. I actually wanan blog about my tutor, Evelyn Ang. Seriously, i appreciate what she do for me every now and then. Part of it maybe due to i'm est friend. I really want her to be happy cause of my grade. I don want her to be disappointed. And she had worried enough for me, i don want disappoint her. I don want it to be like prelim and mid year. I will forever rememeber what she tell me, ''You should not give up because i havent give up on you'' To some others, it might be just a phrase of words, to some others, she might be just a tutor. To me, she seriously, made a differerence. Not to exagerate. But i think, without her, i wont even have the grades that i'm having. Ahhh! I really don know what to say.. Ok. I will blog about her again. I have to go study now. Btw, i never call her before.. So yeah.. Thanks Miss Ang!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home