Prom Prom Prom!!
Prom night was yesterday, 23/11/06 I expected it to be sad and everyone crying. Surprisly, it turn out to be crazy and fun. I woke up at 12 plus, quite early la.. I wasnt having enough sleep for past few days and waking up at 12 plus is consider early! I waited for jez to come to my house to do make up. There was abit delay because something weird is happening in her house.. Ok, she reached my house at 3 and we rush through our make up. Gonna be late for our appointment with the girls anyway. After our make up..

Next we rush to the saloon! On the way down to take a cab, alot people was looking at us. And it was so paiseh! When me and jez reached there, everyone was doing their hair alread, except for est. It was quite cheap la. Majority of the girls curl. About $25 each, cheap right!


Yeah! Elina's dad driving us over! However shar feels that her hair was abit plain, so she decided to do something to her hair. Thus, me, elina and rachel have to go to the hotel to meet the girls later. ARGH! I CRIED LA! Thanks to Jianwen. I'm really navie to believe him. Let's don talk about it. I was so pissed until i wanna to be left alone. After a while, my mood was back for prom! And is pics time!

Blog got problem! Will post other pics in the next post! Ok.. That night was in chaos! Dancing all around and everyone is crazy! But is fun, although i didnt dance.. Shar, jez, vicki and me went to walk around and take pics instead.. Hmm.. Something happen to jez la.. So we were all talking about it. After prom, we went to watch movie. Long story. I lazy to say. It was a really stupid overnight. We walk all the way from cine to parklane. My legs are breaking. But because i wanna be gentle, i walk like normal. I did grumble but i force myself to walk properly. By the time i reach home, i was half dead. I bathe and i bear for half hour to wait for my hair to dry before i went to sleep. Prom is over. Secondary school life can say to be over after prom night. The day that we were able to see all the sec 4 and 5 is when we are going to take the o level result. Seriously, i cant bear to leave. To leave my friends, the teachers and the school. I love Macpherson, i love the teachers and most importantly my friends.

Next we rush to the saloon! On the way down to take a cab, alot people was looking at us. And it was so paiseh! When me and jez reached there, everyone was doing their hair alread, except for est. It was quite cheap la. Majority of the girls curl. About $25 each, cheap right!


Yeah! Elina's dad driving us over! However shar feels that her hair was abit plain, so she decided to do something to her hair. Thus, me, elina and rachel have to go to the hotel to meet the girls later. ARGH! I CRIED LA! Thanks to Jianwen. I'm really navie to believe him. Let's don talk about it. I was so pissed until i wanna to be left alone. After a while, my mood was back for prom! And is pics time!

Blog got problem! Will post other pics in the next post! Ok.. That night was in chaos! Dancing all around and everyone is crazy! But is fun, although i didnt dance.. Shar, jez, vicki and me went to walk around and take pics instead.. Hmm.. Something happen to jez la.. So we were all talking about it. After prom, we went to watch movie. Long story. I lazy to say. It was a really stupid overnight. We walk all the way from cine to parklane. My legs are breaking. But because i wanna be gentle, i walk like normal. I did grumble but i force myself to walk properly. By the time i reach home, i was half dead. I bathe and i bear for half hour to wait for my hair to dry before i went to sleep. Prom is over. Secondary school life can say to be over after prom night. The day that we were able to see all the sec 4 and 5 is when we are going to take the o level result. Seriously, i cant bear to leave. To leave my friends, the teachers and the school. I love Macpherson, i love the teachers and most importantly my friends.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home