A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Sunday, January 21

Chalet. 12-13 Jan 2007

Chalet in East Coast! It's supposed to be 3 days 2 night. But in the end, only leaders can stay for 2 nights. Non-leader one night. Nvm, we have fun anyway. A large group of us.. Xiao tian, Xavier, Davin, Joanne, Anna, Jolene, Sky, Yingsian, Jerene meet up together. After we finished our subway. Rain is here. Juice by that. We say that we are strong so we continue to walk in the rain. Lucky Minghui came and look for us with umberllas.. Stupid us.. Anyway, everyone was divided into teams.. My team, leader= Dajie. With jiamin, zichong, ricky, liqing, xiangwei, minghui. WOW! SERIOUSLY, WE ARE DAMN STRONG! We played games like electric shocks, shi zhi luo kou, Ng120miao. DAMN FUN. My team name, Infferno, think its spelt like that. Our cheer damn funny, entertaining and with meaning.. OF COURSE, champion goes to us!

Anyway, i really have alot fun. Best thing is that, we actually shout our cheer freaking loud. About P.V.I. WAH. It's was really.. Amazing.. Seeing both sides united like siao.. I miss the days.. I miss Jiamin, jiahui, jingxuan. I miss Lulu. I miss seeing everyone having so much fun. I miss chalet. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home