NEW YEAR!
Long time since i blog. Many many happen in the company. Seriously, i feel that, as long as i'm happy, i don really need to care about others opinion. Different ppl have diff opinion. When you feel this way, you cant accept others to feel the same as you right. You can say that they are emotional, childish or whatever. But, we are just differernt ppl. To me, Action Max made a difference in my life. I got eyes to see, ears to listen and feelings to sense. People can say that i'm dumb or what. But, that's my choice. Is a choice, what Miaoling teach. Choice is a decision made. You may or may not decide the choice you made. So.. Yeah..
OK! Back to topic. New year! Sky Hawk went to Johnny house to countdown. Bungalow!!!!! 3 storey high! WAH! VERY NICE LA! I kanna cheated by Johnny.. Have to eat alot alot of tibits. Anyway, it was really fun. Only 5 of us ton. Cerrin, carol, timthoty, Jolene and me. The girls of course stay in a room to talk la. Poor tim, have to sleep alone in a room. Hahahahaha. We talk and play till 5 plus and went to sleep.. Johnny's family very nice! And Clifton's girlfriend is pretty! I like both Kama and Clifton's girlfriend. Both very nice to me. Both say i very cute. WAHAHAHAHHAHA. I think they pretty.. Hahahahaha. Next time take picture with them show you! I lazy to upload pics.. Some other time ok!
These few days very shuang! 3 days ago, i went to eat with Johnny and Cerrin. Johnny pay. 2 days ago, Carol team lose in terms of sales because we have a friendly competition. They treat us to steamboat. Yesterday went Johnny house bbq. Tonight, just now, my mum pay for the food! HAHAHAHAHA. I earn 100 bucks on Sunday! SPEND FINISH LIAO. Joan's present.. Sure more than 100. I'm so very tired. Still have to do stuffs.. Joan, better appreciate what i do for you. I haven even start, sorry ah! Last min, really very busy these few days! Ok, i go bathe liao! Takecare! =)
OK! Back to topic. New year! Sky Hawk went to Johnny house to countdown. Bungalow!!!!! 3 storey high! WAH! VERY NICE LA! I kanna cheated by Johnny.. Have to eat alot alot of tibits. Anyway, it was really fun. Only 5 of us ton. Cerrin, carol, timthoty, Jolene and me. The girls of course stay in a room to talk la. Poor tim, have to sleep alone in a room. Hahahahaha. We talk and play till 5 plus and went to sleep.. Johnny's family very nice! And Clifton's girlfriend is pretty! I like both Kama and Clifton's girlfriend. Both very nice to me. Both say i very cute. WAHAHAHAHHAHA. I think they pretty.. Hahahahaha. Next time take picture with them show you! I lazy to upload pics.. Some other time ok!
These few days very shuang! 3 days ago, i went to eat with Johnny and Cerrin. Johnny pay. 2 days ago, Carol team lose in terms of sales because we have a friendly competition. They treat us to steamboat. Yesterday went Johnny house bbq. Tonight, just now, my mum pay for the food! HAHAHAHAHA. I earn 100 bucks on Sunday! SPEND FINISH LIAO. Joan's present.. Sure more than 100. I'm so very tired. Still have to do stuffs.. Joan, better appreciate what i do for you. I haven even start, sorry ah! Last min, really very busy these few days! Ok, i go bathe liao! Takecare! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home