A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Tuesday, December 19

MY VOICE..

Didnt blog a few days le.. Was sooo very tired. Btw, sunday, we went work. Sales was shit. WAHAHAHAHA. But i have fun la.. Went out with Cerrin leh! How to not have fun. WAHAHAHAHAHA. After that we went party world, despite of my bad throat. No voice, cant reach but i still keep singing. Sales was S H I T shit past few days. And today, i have to go home after half of the day. Throat was real bad. With no voice, i continue pitching in the morning. At least manage to drop 8. Bad, but at least there's something. I desperately want my voice back. I soooo DESPERATE to chiong tom. Pay suck la. Profit sharing while i didnt do my part well.. FREAK. Waiting for tomorrow to be here soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home