A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Friday, December 15

Bestie's overnight

HEYIE! Long time never blog.. Ok la, 4 days? Hehe. 2 days ago, joan was actually staying at my house. WHY? For fun loh.. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It was sooo last min la. I was having dinner with my collegues when i received her message only when i'm walking home. She reached my house at 12 plus? WAH! I was freaking tired. Got work next day leh! Ppl who come before my house, should have know how small is my house la. No choice, we slept on the matress. I don mind anyway, i always sleep on the floor. Xinku joan liao. First overnight in my house[I always go her house overnight one.] then.. Like that. Not to treat your guest like how i do next time ok! Sorry joan! Anyway, off the lights went! We talk while we are lying, forgeting that i have work tom while she have her photo-taking tom! Luckily! SMART LIJIE asked for the time, so we slept! zZzzz..

Brand new day! Tues!!! The dress code for my job is actually jeans + polo tee, her dress code, hmm.. Long skirt? Hahahahaha, lucky Cerrin let me reach my office late. But, we took cab la. Laopo have to makeup what! We really look like les, she wearing skirt, i wearing jeans.. And, off to work!

I took leave on wed! To go out with her? Plan since long ago and this overnight thing was last min. Oh well, it fits! Waited for her till 2 plus? Same old thing. Joan is always late. I cannot tahan and went to sleep. Btw, sorry for letting you sleep on the floor for few hours! Should have woke me up! And snatching the pillow! HEHEHEHEHE. Wednesday! Spent few hours watching ''one litres of tears'' and went ecp. Hahahaha. We are soo sweet. Later show all of you some pics! Bestie day uh? At night, went to eat FISH AND CO! Pay is gone! HAHAHAHA. But worth it la! Once in a while with bestie right?! YEAH! Went to her friend, Edwin's house to edit some pictures and onyi was there to send us home! Was quite sad to part. 2 days? Short. Yet fun. I got the feeling that my family is leaving me when she got onto onyi's car. I cried. I don know why. Sad? I miss you bestie! Love you too!!!!!! MUACKS! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home