HEHEHEHE
Hey! Sorry ah.. Everyday about work. Ahiya, i working everyday except sunday what.. I will show you my collegues this week! I mean.. Pics? Hahahahaha. Sky Hock is going to have dinner dinner! This friday. OH YEAH. IT'S A JUICY NIGHT!
Finally.. Sales=22 Not sad. But happy. Cause i care too much about sales.. Today, i didnt. HAHAHAHA. Unexpectedly, oh man, leaders talk to me. First was Timthoty. Then.. Cerrin. I didnt mean to cry la.. Seriously, i don know why i so emotionally WEAK. Is just.. Talking la?? WTH! Anyway.. I told myself not to care about sales. Didnt count them until end of the day. I was with Kamal! Yeah.. He's a mixed blood of indo and chinese. We click well? No no.. Is because he is crazy type. He make me high man! He taught me alot things. ''A NO brings you to a closer YES. You wont know when will your YES appear'' 3Bs: Believe, Behave, Become. 3Ds: Desire, Discipline, Determined. I mememorise liao. I'm going to memorise the 8 steps soon. 5 steps is in my head. I'm very happy! Very high today. I met freaking little ppl! 142. Sales still 20 above. Good job LIJIE! WAHAHAHAHHAHA. Thanks to Cerrin! Hahahahaha. Really have to thank her. She message me everyday. Love you my mummy!
After the pre management meeting today. I was considering alot. Hmm.. I 80% wanna go poly to take MARKETING. Cause the job i'm having now is actually on the path of marketing. And before that, i alread want to take the course of marketing. What is my goal actually? Have alot money loh.. Who doesnt.. RIGHT? Then, i was thinking, should i think this job[current job] as a carrer?? Look.. Non-leaders pay, 1000 basic plus commission. Leaders pay= 2000 plus? Assisant Manager is alread near to 5 digit i guess. And guess what is Johnny pay? 6 digit per month. IT'S SIX DIGIT LA! Since it is on the path of maketing.. I'm really considering whether to take it as my carrer. Still going to continue studying. Comfirm taking the job as part time when i'm studying. What about after poly? Go U? Hmm.. Actually.. For what? I know i'm not that kind of study kind. But i love studying.. ARGH! I must have a talk with my cousin, ask her give me opinion. She know me best la.. BUT, i don mind taking this as my carrer. Since is fun. And helps to improver our persoanl development. So.. WHY NOT?
Finally.. Sales=22 Not sad. But happy. Cause i care too much about sales.. Today, i didnt. HAHAHAHA. Unexpectedly, oh man, leaders talk to me. First was Timthoty. Then.. Cerrin. I didnt mean to cry la.. Seriously, i don know why i so emotionally WEAK. Is just.. Talking la?? WTH! Anyway.. I told myself not to care about sales. Didnt count them until end of the day. I was with Kamal! Yeah.. He's a mixed blood of indo and chinese. We click well? No no.. Is because he is crazy type. He make me high man! He taught me alot things. ''A NO brings you to a closer YES. You wont know when will your YES appear'' 3Bs: Believe, Behave, Become. 3Ds: Desire, Discipline, Determined. I mememorise liao. I'm going to memorise the 8 steps soon. 5 steps is in my head. I'm very happy! Very high today. I met freaking little ppl! 142. Sales still 20 above. Good job LIJIE! WAHAHAHAHHAHA. Thanks to Cerrin! Hahahahaha. Really have to thank her. She message me everyday. Love you my mummy!
After the pre management meeting today. I was considering alot. Hmm.. I 80% wanna go poly to take MARKETING. Cause the job i'm having now is actually on the path of marketing. And before that, i alread want to take the course of marketing. What is my goal actually? Have alot money loh.. Who doesnt.. RIGHT? Then, i was thinking, should i think this job[current job] as a carrer?? Look.. Non-leaders pay, 1000 basic plus commission. Leaders pay= 2000 plus? Assisant Manager is alread near to 5 digit i guess. And guess what is Johnny pay? 6 digit per month. IT'S SIX DIGIT LA! Since it is on the path of maketing.. I'm really considering whether to take it as my carrer. Still going to continue studying. Comfirm taking the job as part time when i'm studying. What about after poly? Go U? Hmm.. Actually.. For what? I know i'm not that kind of study kind. But i love studying.. ARGH! I must have a talk with my cousin, ask her give me opinion. She know me best la.. BUT, i don mind taking this as my carrer. Since is fun. And helps to improver our persoanl development. So.. WHY NOT?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home