A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Friday, December 1

Yeah.. Action Max.. I think

Ok. Action Max? HMM.. That's my company name la. Let's talk about work! Sorry ah. I working everyday.. Sunday will talk abt something else. Hahahaha. Juice for that! Ok. Today was bad loh. Yesterday, met 150 ppl, sales= 18. Today, met 170++ ppl, sales= 18. IS DAMN BAD! ARGH! I WANNA IMPROVE. Btw, all of you know what i'm working as right.. Read previous post! Yeah.. Von ring the bell today..

RING THE BELL? WHAT'S THAT? Basically, once your sales reach 40., we can ring this bell. Is like, everyone will stand there cheer and be happy for you. And you will go around ''high ten'' to everyone. Maybe you will think is lame, but is fun.. Have to see it yourself. Everyone cheering for you, shouting your name. Yeah. So I WANNA RING THE BELL TOM LA! Firstly, i wanna hit the target. Secondly, i don want ppl compare me and von. Seriously ah, i never jealous, i'm happy for von. I SWEAR! REALLY REALLY! You'll see me blogging abt the bell tom? Von and me will ring the bell tom. MORE COMMISSION LA! I WANNA RING THE BELL!

Btw, i was quite sad in the morning.. After 2 hours, sales was 4.. Cerrin? Sales was 20++, or even more.. DEMORALISED LA. And people say me loh, say i no training.. I manage to keep a smile la, even though i'm real tired and sad. Btw, i love my trianer, Cerrin, alot! Guess she saw my upset face, keep encouraging me. And even sms me. Maybe she scared i will feel pressurized seeing von ring the bell? Hahahahahahaha. I'm like.. More motivated to ring the bell now? I wanna do my best best tom. I really wanna ring the bell. Must always put a smile on my face. Jiayou lijie jiayou! JUICE FOR THAT !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home