A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Tuesday, November 28

Appreciation, Appreciation!

Ok! I got the mood to give my thanks to people.. Firstly... Friends? Ok..

Joan Tye- I bet i don need to repeat how we first know each other and everything. Because we have been repeating since sec 2? WAHAHAHAHAHA. I feel that, i'm actually lucky to have a bestie like her. I bet everyone who know joan will have the same thinking as me? True enough, she got looks, brains and character.. [Don start hao lian-ing ah] We gone through too much. Too much to even talk about it. I really really wish that everything will be in our heart always. Hahahaha, friends.. As long as we live? I love you bestie!

Estrina Ang- Hahahahahaha, est.. When we think about the past, shouldnt we laugh.. About the ''pang seh-ing'' Hope you still rememeber. We started to be close first. Often quarrel but never once leave each other. She often have this idea that i'm closer to joan. Yeah, closer to joan. But, both of you have an equal place in my heart.. Abit er xin la! Argh! Ok.. Hmm.. We have alot memories to share also. Bad ones? When we quarrel like mad. But in the end also patch up. Yeah.. Everything will be the same even if we go differernt path in the future right? Yes, it will. I love you est!

Jezreel Lau- Hahahahaha. Jez.. Hmm.. Sec 1, we were quite close? We maintain our close relationship mostly through choir right.. 4 years in the same class. She has been always listening to my grumbles and everything, esp on mon.. WAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, we do quarrel. Hmm.. Not in the way like me and est? In a differernt way la. I will never forget jez. The times we had together playing, running, eating. Hehehe. Jiayou jez!

I starting to be lazy to write. Just list out the name ok? Hmm..

Jevonne, Cheris, Sharilyn, Angie, Elina, Niujin, Vicki, Khima, Yukai, Yu Chun, Micheal, Ben, Yunrui, Cedric, Wei Qiang, Colin, Bell, Marn Chern, Joseph, Yee Siang, Jian Wen, Myong Nam, Om, Ramesh, Siva, Yusuf, Hafiz, Yiliang, Shinyi.

That's all? Hmm... Still got alot more i think. Whole sec 4 and 5? No matter got quarrel or never quarrel before one.

1D/03
2D/04
3C/05
4C/06
Choir
Rainbow
Toilet Gang
Simplicty
20 pc Nugg Royal Family
Musical
The Lims Family
MACPHERSON SECONDARY SCHOOL!

All my wonderful, beautiful girlfriends!!!!!!! Next, shall be the teachers!

Evelyn Ang- My tutor go first! Hahahahaha. 2 years of tuition-ing. 2 years of laughter. We never fail to make each other laugh in every lesson. Though she is fierce at times, strict with me, i know is all meant for me. She toss and turn and cannot get to sleep at night. She rush through on computer to type out schedule for me during holiday. She gave me extra lesson. She talk to me milions of time about my future, enoucourge me to work even harder. She was disapointed over my result, my attitude towards maths. She was angry when i cant even do simple sums when exams are near. Yet, she is the one who message me '' Don give up because i haven give up on you :) '' She borrow tys from her student who is having lesson and teach me sums over the phone during the atcual o level day. She have done lots and lots of stuffs. Maybe because i'm est friend? Maybe because she is a teacher and she ought to do all these for her students. No matter what is the reason, I really thank her for doing all these. I wanna make her proud because of my result. I wanan let her know that what she did in these two years was not wasted. Thank you Miss Ang. Thank you.

Cik Aziza- She is the first teacher whom we get to know when we just step in to the new environment, the new school, a new place. She teaches us alot things, naggy at times. Also the first teacher that will tell her students that do not play in the sea after 6 because there are sea monster. Cute! We won almost all the notice board competition. We were all united because of her help. We compete with each other and learn the right stuff. Her eyes was in tear during the last day of sec 2, when the guys and the girls are crying, when is the last day for 2D. Thank you Cik Aziza, for making us united. Even till now, 2 years have passed, we never once forgot about the times during our lower secondary times.. Thank you

Mrs Ng Seah- Let's admit! We do not like her. She always shout in our class. I don like her during e maths but love her during a maths lesson! I think because she behave differently in these two different lesson. A maths less students, easier to manage. Although she always scold us, she always crap with us too. Until sec 4, 4c gradually see Mrs Ng good side. 4c begining to adore her! To like her. We no longer have this grumpy woman impression of Mrs Ng with us. It had changed into a cute lady! She want the best for us. She brough alot gifts for us. She lead us through the upper sec life, till we take our o's. She is Mrs Ng, our form teacher! Thank you Mrs Ng!! [Expand!]

Other teachers...

Mrs Chua-Ong, Mr Goh, Mr Foo, Miss Lim, Miss Chia, Miss Huang, Mrs Lee, Mrs Boon, Mrs Chong, Miss Ngor, Miss Heng, Mr Lau, Mrs Fawzie, Madam Tan, Miss Suhaila

I cant think of any teachers alread.. Above all are all the people whom i appreciate. Thank you everyone! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home