Family, family, family
Ah! I really need a job desperately. Firstly, at home too bored liao. Everyday watch vcd, although very shuang. But.. Very bored. I wanna get involved into the society. I wanna gain experience. I wanna no what's the world like out there. I wanna adapt the environment now. Secondly, i need money. Money to pay my mum back. $850 leh.. I WILL return her. No matter what.. I also need money to buy my own stuff. Need the money to help out my family situation. ARGH!!!!!!! I don mind xinku! I just want good pay. 1 month above $1000? 1 hour more than $6? I wanan work as a full time worker. I don mind having more than 1 job per day. I JUST NEED THE MONEY! I wanna help out my family. After working, i can do whatever i like. ARGH! Faster! After tom, there will be a job for me. YES! JIAYOU LIJIE!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home