A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Tuesday, November 28

About HIM.

Bunny should know who I am talking about la.. Seriously, no matter how many people tell me he is not nice, i still think he is ok. Maybe, he is really not nice. Not nice in a way that he is really not nice.. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I know he treat people whom he don like harshly. But bunny, even he talk about you in front of me, he didnt say anything thing about you. I can swear! Hahahahaha, reasons why i don wanna talk to him now.. Hmm.. Est! Definetly never quarrel with him. Just that i'm quite sick of him lying every now and then. Everytime when i choose to believe, he is lying. And he not even feel guilty or whatever.. His reason will be, ''for fun''. Hahahahaha, i don think is funny la.. I don like when people keep lying, and their lies is exposed in front of me. Moreover, he damn werid loh. I lazy to say la.. I really don wanna talk to him. Maybe one day.. When everything gets calmer, maybe i will..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home