HELLO!
I start blogging everyday le la.. Hahaha, interesting thing happen today. Wanna know what happen during the first day of my job? BET YOU WANNA KNOW! WAHAHAHAHA. I was late. Less than 5 min though. At 8. Since o's and i never wake up so early. Saw the whole group of the people in the company today. Hmm.. Everyone seems nice. With alot cheers that is fun. I was laughed by the whole group because i fold my jeans? They ask me whether is Kallang River flooding or i just fish before i came to work.. So paiseh. I swear that i will not fold my jeans to work again. Ok! My buddy today was Cerrin and Jannah and Anna! Newcomer.. You know, in a working society, you sure meet nice ppl and ppl are not that nice. Among everyone i knew, i feel that Cerrin is the nicest. Yeah.. And ppl like Ming Hui, Jolin, Enna.
I think will have a chance to partner everyone in the whole la. BUT! I don wanna group with Apple.. Von say she not very nice. I don want.. But, surely will group with her one loh. Bless me that i will group with someone nice tom! Hahahahaha.
Btw, we were kanna chased by ''dogs'' when we were working in Causeway Point. Fine la, our fault la. But.. The ''dogs'' which is the security is really very irritating. We said that we will leave the shopping centre, they die die want to bring us to this FSC to listen to their rules and regulation. Cerrin just put me away and this security kept following us when we wanna go out. Sway sway, we were surrounded by another security in front of us. Lame right? They follow us as though we murder someone, spoilt our repuatation. We already said we are going off and not coming back. Ahiya, in the end talk to us. I was pissed off, cause they are unreasonable and our company name was taken now. Is real lame! Cerrin and me call them dogs la.. Abit bad. But seriously is was fun, very adventurous. Hahahahahahaha. ENCOURAGE ME MAN! I wanna more than 20 ppl to donate to me tom.. Most of von's customer is guys.. While mine is girls.. Hahahahaha. Aim high, more commission! Jiayou Lijie!
I think will have a chance to partner everyone in the whole la. BUT! I don wanna group with Apple.. Von say she not very nice. I don want.. But, surely will group with her one loh. Bless me that i will group with someone nice tom! Hahahahaha.
Btw, we were kanna chased by ''dogs'' when we were working in Causeway Point. Fine la, our fault la. But.. The ''dogs'' which is the security is really very irritating. We said that we will leave the shopping centre, they die die want to bring us to this FSC to listen to their rules and regulation. Cerrin just put me away and this security kept following us when we wanna go out. Sway sway, we were surrounded by another security in front of us. Lame right? They follow us as though we murder someone, spoilt our repuatation. We already said we are going off and not coming back. Ahiya, in the end talk to us. I was pissed off, cause they are unreasonable and our company name was taken now. Is real lame! Cerrin and me call them dogs la.. Abit bad. But seriously is was fun, very adventurous. Hahahahahahaha. ENCOURAGE ME MAN! I wanna more than 20 ppl to donate to me tom.. Most of von's customer is guys.. While mine is girls.. Hahahahaha. Aim high, more commission! Jiayou Lijie!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home