A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Saturday, December 2

Another day..

Yeah! ARGH.. Hmm.. Didnt ring bell today loh. I was very sad. Nearly to tears. I was so happy during noon. Before 1, i have alread got 19? Then.. Cannot drop anymore.. WORSE ESTATE= Clementi Central! Argh! People JUST DON STOP! Keep rejecting. I will not be affected COMPLETLY if they stop and listen to me, it's even ok if they not contributing. But, i CANT STAND when they don even let you to speak. Von ring the bell once more. I wanna hit my own target, own goal. Total sales today= 26. IMPROVED? Yes, improved. I almost cried when we left half an hour. Ming Hui was there to encouage me la. But, didnt drop any liao.

Cerrin came and talk to me. Ask me how was it, read my worksheet, saw my goals. I told her i was sad la. I didnt reach my goals mah. I saw an improvement. Was actually happy with it. But more to sad when i didnt reach 40. Haiz.. SIAN. Target next monday. NEW DAY. New buddy? New environment? New sales? I'm desperate. Desperate to ring the bell. Ring even the gong? ARGH! I WANNA RING THE BELL. THE BELL, THE BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buddy with Cerrin, yeah, i love it! Hussle, hussle, hussle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home