MONDAY!
Thought that it will be a brand new day for me... But, i was wrong. OK. It suck basically. Morning was demoralising.. Sales= 3, by 2pm. HA. I still keep telling myself to jiayou. By the end of the day. Sales=15. Ha. Never did i do such lousy sales like today. Met 230 ppl? Only 15 sales. HAHAHAHAHA. WHAT A GREAT DAY! Was sad but not very very very disappointed. Clifton came and talk to me la. He asked me about it mah. Then started talking. I was like.. Keep ren my tears. Ok, ppl whom know me well, know that i cry very easily. He is just encouraging me? Telling me what to do. JUST LIKE THAT LA. I was like.. '' Oh shit, later Cerrin sure talk to me, sure die'' Ah! Ture enough, Cerrin did talk to me. Expected la.. She talk to me everyday loh. In regardless we were together the whole day or not. I try to fight back my tears. She asked me again, '' Ni shi bu shi ku ah. Why like crying?'' I was like, ''no la.. Didnt..'' Tears wanna drop alread loh. Luckily, Johnny,the boss, call me in time to get our pay. Monday is what day??? IS PAY DAY! WAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Second approach by Cerrin.. Guess she can really see how sad i was? She approached me. I did cry la. Because she said, '' Don worry, sales really does not matter, what i'm interested is how you have improved. How you grow. I never give up on you. I know that you can, have to trust my taste.'' This went on. And.. Yeah. Tears just drop. She pulled me to one corner and patiently talked to me. I just keep nodding la. Seriously, i dont know why i cant control. Even now, when i'm typing.. I'm tearing la.. BUT! I was really very touched. Then she say, ''don forget, i'm your mama'' Ok.. Hmm.. She's my mama la.. Cause she's the leader of the group. Explain the family some other time ok! When von and me was leaving, it is a culture to say bye to everyone there and have to high 5. CULTURE LA. I was like waiting for Cerrin to count finish her money to high 5? I did that to everyone left her la. So.. Not only to Cerrin... WAHAHHAHAHA. When we high 5, she grabbed my hand, ''I love you ok, don worry'' I was like.. ''Ok..'' Anyway, expected that she will sms me. Cause she always do. Ya.. So von and me decided to buy some stuffs for our team!
Our team name is.. ''WILDFIRE'' Cerrin my mama, von is Cerrin's grandaughter. Cerrin's son is Clifton and Clifton's daughter is von. Simple as that. Cerrin is the bigest la. People who trained by her is her daughter or son. Cliffton was trained by Cerrin. So ppl who trained by Clifton is Cerrin's grandchildren. SIMPLE AS THAT RIGHT! Anyway, von and me brough some chocolates for them.. For Miaoling too. The leader from another group. We didnt buy for this taiwan guy? Hahahahaha, i don like him since day 1. HEHEHEHEHE, sorry la.. We brought this condom chocolate for Cerrin. Cerrin siao siao kind. She sure like this kind of things de loh... CANT WAIT TO SEE THEIR EXPRESSION TOM! Btw joan.. Von and me ate pizza. Only i eat pizza cause i wanna eat the chesse.. EEEEEEEEEEEEE. Sick of it now. I cant even finish loh.. Wahahahahahhaha.
Second approach by Cerrin.. Guess she can really see how sad i was? She approached me. I did cry la. Because she said, '' Don worry, sales really does not matter, what i'm interested is how you have improved. How you grow. I never give up on you. I know that you can, have to trust my taste.'' This went on. And.. Yeah. Tears just drop. She pulled me to one corner and patiently talked to me. I just keep nodding la. Seriously, i dont know why i cant control. Even now, when i'm typing.. I'm tearing la.. BUT! I was really very touched. Then she say, ''don forget, i'm your mama'' Ok.. Hmm.. She's my mama la.. Cause she's the leader of the group. Explain the family some other time ok! When von and me was leaving, it is a culture to say bye to everyone there and have to high 5. CULTURE LA. I was like waiting for Cerrin to count finish her money to high 5? I did that to everyone left her la. So.. Not only to Cerrin... WAHAHHAHAHA. When we high 5, she grabbed my hand, ''I love you ok, don worry'' I was like.. ''Ok..'' Anyway, expected that she will sms me. Cause she always do. Ya.. So von and me decided to buy some stuffs for our team!
Our team name is.. ''WILDFIRE'' Cerrin my mama, von is Cerrin's grandaughter. Cerrin's son is Clifton and Clifton's daughter is von. Simple as that. Cerrin is the bigest la. People who trained by her is her daughter or son. Cliffton was trained by Cerrin. So ppl who trained by Clifton is Cerrin's grandchildren. SIMPLE AS THAT RIGHT! Anyway, von and me brough some chocolates for them.. For Miaoling too. The leader from another group. We didnt buy for this taiwan guy? Hahahahaha, i don like him since day 1. HEHEHEHEHE, sorry la.. We brought this condom chocolate for Cerrin. Cerrin siao siao kind. She sure like this kind of things de loh... CANT WAIT TO SEE THEIR EXPRESSION TOM! Btw joan.. Von and me ate pizza. Only i eat pizza cause i wanna eat the chesse.. EEEEEEEEEEEEE. Sick of it now. I cant even finish loh.. Wahahahahahhaha.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home