Heya!
Ok. Tell you who have my blog add ok.
->Joan
->Estrina
->Jevonne
->Bunny
->Shaojun
->Wenjie
->Jezreel
Purpose of saying this is actually to let my friends, which is you guys to feel comfortable tagging. In regardless whether you are happy or sad. Yeah.. People is just these few la.. PLUS! MYSELF LOH.. Doh..
Ahiya. Seriously after i got the job. I have to much to think. More to my future. I want to have a million in my bank at the age of 30. Wish me all the best. Btw, Christmas coming. Memories are back.
->Joan
->Estrina
->Jevonne
->Bunny
->Shaojun
->Wenjie
->Jezreel
Purpose of saying this is actually to let my friends, which is you guys to feel comfortable tagging. In regardless whether you are happy or sad. Yeah.. People is just these few la.. PLUS! MYSELF LOH.. Doh..
Ahiya. Seriously after i got the job. I have to much to think. More to my future. I want to have a million in my bank at the age of 30. Wish me all the best. Btw, Christmas coming. Memories are back.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home