WET DAY!
HAHAHAHA. Sales wasnt good. But.. Hmm.. Didnt take it to heart as i did before. After Johnny motivational pre-management meeting. I'm really considering. Will this be my future job? On the path of marketing. Non-leader, leader, assisant manager and then owner. Step by step. Once i become a owner. I can open my own company and set up my own business. 6 to 7 digit monthly pay is not a problem. BUT. Seriously, can i? Do i really have the confidence to do that? My company teaches us not to give others an opition. ASSUME. But, can i really do it?
I want to be a boss. I want lots of money. My real dream is actually getting a million by the age of 30. I need to save up 8000 dollars per month and for 10 years to actually do that. Can i? Do i really have the determination?
Went to have dinner with Lulu (Huiwen) and von in Geylang. After a talk with lulu. I realise something. I wasnt that confident as i thought. I'm just someone who can communicates with ppl but, no confident? Ok, i got confident on stage but don know why not in the job. Basically just talking to ppl? Treat everyone as my friends.. But.. Why.. Really why.. Ahh.. I'm VERY tired. I'll think about it. I don wanna waste my another tomorrow.
I want to be a boss. I want lots of money. My real dream is actually getting a million by the age of 30. I need to save up 8000 dollars per month and for 10 years to actually do that. Can i? Do i really have the determination?
Went to have dinner with Lulu (Huiwen) and von in Geylang. After a talk with lulu. I realise something. I wasnt that confident as i thought. I'm just someone who can communicates with ppl but, no confident? Ok, i got confident on stage but don know why not in the job. Basically just talking to ppl? Treat everyone as my friends.. But.. Why.. Really why.. Ahh.. I'm VERY tired. I'll think about it. I don wanna waste my another tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home