Yesterday is a bad day. WAHAHAHAHAHA. I was very tired la. So, the 100% attitude wasnt there. Sales=21 Until the last hour, i sudd rememeber that. Every one piece i sold, i'm actually earning money. Too bad la, i really no mood. I know cannot depend on mood. Cause when you turn mood the opposite it become DOOM. I was really tired.. So.. Ya.. Bad loh. Anyway, sky-hawk went to eat after that. Not everyone went la. We have lots of fun though. Hmm.. We wanted to watch Saw lll. But because the show is M21 and von was sooo small size that the usher cant let her in. So, von and me just left. Leaving the rest to watch the movie. Tim face was like.. So bu shuang. AHIYA. I DON KNOW LA. Hope that it will not affect tom. I very scared tom when we all see them, it will be weird.

Anna, Joanne, Von, Timthoty, Li and Melvin

All of them carrying von. Some even wanna step her. Poor her...

Our new way of answering JUCIE. Invented by 4 of us + Jolene and Cerrin.


Carol, Helen, Huiwen and me!

Anna, Joanne, Von, Timthoty, Li and Melvin

All of them carrying von. Some even wanna step her. Poor her...

Our new way of answering JUCIE. Invented by 4 of us + Jolene and Cerrin.


Carol, Helen, Huiwen and me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home