Basketball day
P.V.I seems to be having basketball every week now. Anyway i went over to office after my school to play with them. Shots taken by Cerrin! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm soooo nice! I still help to do settle up.. I love doing settle up anyway.

Lulu always give this pattern one..

The posters of the leaders.. I'll make sure all of you will see ''ONENESS'' on the wall one day!

Money. No one don like them.

I really hope it's mine. The urge to bring it home!
Oh man.. Basketball. My skills suck now. Joan, von, cheris! Let's go play with the guys some day! Brush up man! ^_-

I'm soooo nice! I still help to do settle up.. I love doing settle up anyway.

Lulu always give this pattern one..

The posters of the leaders.. I'll make sure all of you will see ''ONENESS'' on the wall one day!

Money. No one don like them.

I really hope it's mine. The urge to bring it home!
Oh man.. Basketball. My skills suck now. Joan, von, cheris! Let's go play with the guys some day! Brush up man! ^_-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home